Whether you have kids or pets, frequently host friends and family or simply are at home a lot, you know your upholstered furniture is getting a workout.
Your furniture is as important to a room’s appearance as your carpet. That’s why we use the same process for upholstery cleaning that we do for carpet cleaning.
An upholstery cleaning service can give run down and tired looking furniture a new lease of life. “Green Frog Carpet Cleaning”’s upholstery cleaning service is capable of restoring life to the fabrics in the home and will specialize in more than just ridding the furniture of everyday grime and debris.
Your furniture is one of your biggest investments, so choosing who to do your upholstery cleaning is no small decision.
• Our upholstery cleaning technicians are specially trained in the care of all fabric types, even the most delicate
• Use of specially designed tools to gently clean folds and crevices
• Flexible appointments to suit your busy schedule
• Extra attention paid to trouble spots
• More powerful extraction and quicker drying with specialized equipment
• Upholstery protector as well as deodorizers available
• Free estimates with no hidden charges
• Satisfaction Guaranteed.
• Safe for all kinds of upholstery, including some of the finest natural fibers and the hardiest synthetics.
• Safe for children and pets.
• A money saver because we won’t leave any dirt attracting residues which can prematurely resoil your upholstery.
• Great for auto interiors, boat interiors, office dividers or any upholstered item!
• No Drying Time Needed
• No Fabric Shrinkage
Good quality sofas, dining chairs, fabric wall panels and other upholstered furnishings require a professional cleaning service to maintain their beauty and comfort.
For leather upholsteries, our initial procedure would involve shampooing the leather with our cleaning system to effectively brush and remove embedded dust and dirt on the leather grains.
Then the leather upholstery will be moisturized using some of the best natural cream to prevent leather from cracking after prolonged years of usage.
Regular maintenance not only prolongs your furniture’s lifespan, it also makes upholstery cleaning easier if there are any stains or unsightly dirt that need to be removed.
Using the correct cleaning method for your furniture is important to ensure the furniture will not be damaged after cleaning.
To get a complimentary onsite assessment of your sofa and other upholstered furniture, please contact our customer service officers for the earliest appointment booking at (540) 931-0972